My grandpa pass away this morning and I only received the news when i got home on the lift with my neighbour and aunty was the one who broke the news to me. When i learnt that, i was very shocked. I questioned my mum why didnt they tell me firsthand but they told me that because of my busy job, they didnt want to disturb me. Thanks to the stupid job.
Grandpa was not the closest grandparent to me as he wasnt there with me to watch me grow up day by day. I hardly see him when I am young but I knew his presence. Recent years, I only managed to see him once every year during CNY. He was quite healthy and was getting abit blurs these few days.
Nevertheless, I was trying to hold back my tears when I asked my parents about the news. I 'xin teng' alot on old people, be it my grandparents or what. He was still so healthy when i saw him during CNY this year. I can still remember my mum telling him that I intend to further my studies. Why didnt he wait for me to start my uni life? Why didnt he wait for nxt yr to hear that I am studying yr 1 in uni? Why didnt he give me a chance to cherish when i juz started to learn hw to cherish people around me? Why he choose to give me an advance birthday gift like this? I DONT WANT. I never had a chance to hold his hand and bring him to see doctor or walk around like what my ah ma and I used to do.
.
Anyway thanks alot to my wonderful frens who are there for me. Really thanks alot....

<< Home