Saturday, April 14, 2007

I was searching and flipping for my cptc notes (small small writing one) today because one of the juniors wanted to borrow it. Many fond mermories came back, the time where spent tgt at cptc with the superb trainer Dennis. Those practical time, dinner time, supper time...it never fails to bring a smile on our faces when we were reminded of those mermories...

I was thinking about those fun times and just wonder when Dennis will online again...it's time to chit chat abit with this good buddy of mine. I think Dennis and I shared the good buddy channel frequency...he indeed online RARELY. Initially was chatting with him...and the next moment i was chatting with his wife lynda about wu zun. Hahahahha...Hmm...it was his wife started the wu zun topic first. She actually reads his blog too and knew he got frenster and was telling me excitedly. We continue our chat about toyko juliet and starting to comment that dennis is an uncle etc etc...I m not sure if dennis was beside her seeing what we were typing but both of us agree that he should watch the show to see hw sweet wu zun is...

His wife is always the best person to chat when you need someone to discuss about drama shows...especially wu zun...

His wife is also the best person i can look for when all others gang up to aim me...

Anyway I dreamt of some people whom I haven seen for quite sometime....kk la, ony la..i wonder who's nxt? Who who who...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~