To: Shu Mei
"Shu mei, I think i hate you alot. Read your entry on penang. I already miss Penang so much and your entry made me miss penang even more. I HATE YOU..sobz.."
Last night results were out. My com couldnt login into the eservice and hence I thought I have to wait for the 3am sms to know my results. Then, Tze Hui sms me sharing with me her results and offered to help me check mine. She sms-ed me mine and i replied a 'thanks!' to her. Sometimes I am really amazed by the chemistry Tze Hui and I have. She can always know what I am thinking/feeling without me saying anything. In fact she know me very well.
I went to get some new clothes for my new job. I really think it is a waste of money to buy new clothes for the sake of that new job but I dont have a choice. I cant wear T-shirt, jeans, jean skirts to work. Muz wear smart casual with black covered shoes. Damn...haven start earning money already spending money already. My heart dont know got stabbed how many times each time i buy one clothes. I cant imagine myself with that kind of dressing...
Dnd is round the corner but seriously i wasnt 200% enthu about make up dressing. I wanted to do a simple make up and dressing, not that I am not keen about the event but i guess it is because I know the one in my mind wont be in dnd anyway...haha...but I juz want to be simple.
Oh ya..i am super annoyed. When i am looking for a job badly, no agents wanna call me. When i accepted a job, one day 3-4 agents called me...Argh...fun eh..play me lidad...arghz...
Mum went to work in the evening and I have to take care of my 2 stupid sisters who cannot stop quarrelling. I almost screamed out my lungs because of both of them...
Haiz...

<< Home