My head is feeling super heavy recently because of the running. The feeling is like 'brain no blood' -what james always say about delon..haha..Initially I thought I will be fine after one night sleep. Who knows it didnt get better and in the end, I went to see Doc. Alone again.
He measured my blood pressure and said it was on the high side but he believed that I am not suffering from high blood pressure. He assured me that it was because of my 'heatiness' inside my body that causes a temperary rise in my blood pressure. ( I was thinking in my mind...with mum at home...of course i will get high blodd pressure..haha)..anyway I hope I will be fine after 1 week or so...
Feeling sick when i stay at home for too long...luckily msn still got Baka kk who can tahan all my nonsense...see you so good...shall treat you for lunch in the near future.. :D

<< Home