Thursday, February 15, 2007

Everything ended...my poly days...my exams...the days where I need to sleep late wake up early to study end le...missed my dinner...missed my peaceful sleep..wanted exams to end asap but all of us didnt want to end poly life...

When i handed in my AIC exam paper and about to walk out of the exam hall...I saw Quek at the back of hall, I smiled to him and give a nod and went off...suddenly I tink I felt abit sad...cos i know that I wont be taught by him anymore...

Went to Chinatown with Sm( The one whose hp rings during exams one)...and she did her CNY shopping but I cant..if i continue to buy somemore clothes...i duno will get scoldings from how many people sia...especially mandy like mandy....MANDY...

After that we headed to big bird new house..eh..to be specific...it is my new house also...hehe...actually is went to see the decoration of my new room but since my cow sheep frens came ...we played some game...and ....look at our big bird..

What this picture shows is a negative example of household safety. People please do not follow this big bird. He has been very kind to act that he almost fall off from ladder. Thank you Big bird..

Finally...time to rest and play...

21 Feb : Mandy hse, Allen hse and cowger hse
3 Mar: Dennis hse
4 Mar: Big bird hse (my new hse)
5 Mar-8 Mar : Penang trip..

And to people who has thanked me today for my help to you all for these 3 years....I also thank you guys for the fond mermories for these 3 years...