Sunday, January 21, 2007

Recently...I was requested to become a tutor once again. I once took before a K2 student (my youngest sister's classmate from vietnam) for chinese subject. I gave him tutoring for 1/2 to 1 year before I stop giving because our time cant meet and since then I took up part-time admin job. That tutoring job was like when I am year 1...i still remember that I was studying kevin Robert's module that time...organic or inorganic chem i cant remember. This time i was requested to give tutoring for his younger brother..haiz..

At that time, every saturday I need to wake up at 8.45am brush my teeth, wash up and rush to my student's house to coach him. It was few blocks away from my house so I normally reached there 9am sharp and finished everything at 11am. I was feeling real tired at the time because the night before that I onlined till quite late and I looked listless if i have to give tuition early in the morning. Normally my saturday was wasted because I am damn tired...i dare not sleep when i got back from tutoring because i knew that i have to study and i cant study well because i am tired..my student was cute...but I still find teaching small kid CHINESE is a boring stuff.

After no more tutoring and taking up that part time admin job is juz another continuation of my sufferings. I was not called to work during normal school days...but i am damn unlucky to be called to work on the eve of tests/exams. Work still nevermind...people OT get more allowances...I OT need to deduct pay..damn it...I was damn happy that i no longer work there..and that boss's wife still dare to call me and sms me ask me go back work..DREAM ON...

And also...that shop which i worked after my O'level selling clothes one...asked me to go back helped out recently...DREAM ON also...at that time i was stupid enuff to work for you for $2.90/hr for 12 hours 7 days a week at the age of 16...now want me to go back...DREAM ON...put ur pillow higher...continue dreaming... still tink i am that l6 year old stupid stupid ger ah..

chey ...