Saturday, December 16, 2006

One of the most suay-est moment in your life will be when you are upset about certain thing and you got food poisoning, making yourself more miserable. Damn it..YES i got food poisoning.

Last night back from the steamboat i was still ok, feeling slightly bloated after having many corn and flowercrab. I didnt really take much meat last night..mostly is vegetables and flower crab!!!
I wasnt feeling emotionally good last night. Certain things strike me recently but due to my busy-ness, I didnt have the time to ponder much about it. That's why i hate when i am not busy. My mind will start taking care of things that i nv have time to think about or i have been avoiding.

You came over and chat with me recently and i have already sense something is amiss. I wanted to focus more on my common tests that's why i told you i cant be bothered about you. Last night seems that everything fall into place nicely and i can somehow get a picture out of it. Ever since going to bugis with you months ago made me to make a decision that you are not the one. Perhaps it is due to I know what I want during attachment that makes me certain I made the decision then. Dennis still occasionally asked about you and I but I gave him a strong firm reply that It will be impossible anymore. I started to step few steps back in order to avoid misunderstanding or rumours. Things seems to be turning well for me...I focus more on my studies, my happy 6 frens and lecturers more than 'the past'. I admit i am living very well now...

I have nobody in mind now...not even you...but somehow I felt alittle sad when i seems to get the picture. It's time to step back once again. I am sorry I cant possible let you gain 2 things at a time. I decided to take it back totally....

Ouch...stomach ache..not heartache...gtg..