Saturday, November 11, 2006

I guess it has been sometimes ever since I blog. Didnt check when was the last entry. Anyway I had an unforgetable day today....

Well...I couldnt escape my fate. I was 'chosen' to do SCBA demo today. Since last night I was already panicking. It got worst after lunch when i see the time getting nearer and nearer to safety lab. I already lost focus in PO&O lec and I was feeling very nervous inside. I am going to let people see the liting that I nv shown to people. I am someone who is particularly concern on the image I present to other people, no matter who you are, I always prefer to maintain the image of 'this' to people. I dont know how to describe but I always reflect on my image, character, things I said to people; trying to improve. Of course there are times when i reflected back and I realised I shouldnt say something wrong and there are times when i ponder for a moment to decide whether I shld say or shld not say certain things.

Back to the demo...haiz..embarassing la. I got so nervous till my palm got sweaty and i was perspiring as it was 40 degree C in the pilot plant. I was so afraid of Goh doing something funny to me that makes me look funny. Well in the end I think I was funny-ed.

Yes it was a different kind of experience...

Some of them came my house for dinner this evening with dennis and allen. A few of us went to the nearest mac and chit chat there. Tiring but enjoyable.

More tests coming up....i can do it one...dun give up..