Let me wish the birthday uncle happy birthday first..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GHH!!!
Yesterday we played badminton with some lecturers/seniors, yi fan and my frens in nyp. It was a nice workout la, having fun though i lost to GHH in the 1-1 game but it was fun la. We bought a cake for him because it is his birthday today ...the cake was nice :)

So many things happened but i dont really have the time to sit down and blog it down. Though i wanted to blog more this semester to remind me of the nice moments I have for the last semester but time doesnt allow me to do so.
I was in low spirit today because of my AIC result. Well as expected, I have already predicted that I wont do well for this test but somehow, the visual sense makes one more upset than thoughts. Can you imagine it? I really did extremely badly. Of course I was disappointed with myself but I find no time to get that upset. Still got tests/ lab reports coming on my way, it's not that I am not upset but I have no time to. Suddenly I felt so pathetic. Demoralised but I still have to prepare for tomorrow's lab and report, preparing for next week test, I dont know how the hell I can do it but the feeling isnt nice at all. It's like deep down you know you are demoralised but in reality you still have to continue to complete your tasks and you dont know how to handle the feelings. Everything is just so rush. I wanted to slow down also not possible.
See...no time already....BRB soon again..

<< Home