I was rather tired these few days. I am busy but I dont really know I am busy with what. There are still few issues that is floating in my minds recently. Like what Goh mention in his blog, we gain some, we lose some. I agree to this totally. Juz like what I always told my happy 6 frens since dont know when : YOU YI HAO, MEI YOU ER HAO ( in layman terms: got 1 good, no 2 good..understand?)
I received Ony's email reply today when I got home. It was heartwarming to see his reply and he said that it is nice to hear from me again. Reading his email motivated me alot. He told me to study as high as possible before I join the workforce and it certainly will give me advantages. He made me heart itchy when he shared that CUI is becoming more interesting and they are going to go full cylinder and my successor will be having more hands on during her IA. How i wish i will be there for CUI also BUT i guess i have done my part in starting the project and i should let them experience on the fun part of CUI. Never mind lor, I go study material sci engineering then few years later, i can go back seraya and team up with lily and Ony again and continue the lifelong CUI project....DREAM ON...
New semester has started, I am still as gan jiong as before. Sometimes I feel bad to make phoebe and mandy suffer with my gan jiongness because I am used to do things fast so that I dont have to be more gan jiong towards the deadtime of any work. I am still as gan jiong , I am still as quick-tempered, impatient. I guess this is something that cannot be changed. But i toned up on my bad temper already which is not a bad thing afterall.
Year 3 liao leh, do everything muz think twice...TWICE.

<< Home