Actually this semester I got the most suitable mood to chiong all the way. I know this is the most suitable mood but i couldnt. It seems like my heart is not back yet...not back to be ready to study..it's somewhere THERE...YES THERE...the place i wanted to go so much.
Anyway recently managed to chat with few IA students in Seraya, the most common thing i heard about ony 'He's just so cool sia..' HAHAHAHA....some say he very cool, some say he's a man of few words but it seems unbelievable when I told them he can be fun at times...well..it's true what..we lame-d together...we joke together...after knowing him, ya he's cool but fun also..haha...jie ying is currently doing my fav job which is to update the safety relief pop test certificate for Ony, she is also like me, when I got the job initially, having the mindset of doing it well and correct, I keep running in and out of office looking for Ony. This actually reminds me of him bringing me to witness the pop test in the maintenance workshop. I still remember that day i was in not so good mood because the weather is bad and Ony postpone our inspection to the other day, causing me to coop in the office for whole day. This will link to the bubble counter invention etc etc things we joke tgt...sometimes i wonder do i really have a chance to go back now and do the things i enjoy..?
Duno since when I started to maintain a normal (no high/low tide) inter-personal relationship with people because I dont want to experience too much PARTING agony..seraya case is still ok ah...Mum wanted to send ginger away for some valid reasons. So today, a family wanted to adopt our ginger and mum brought ginger to the void deck there and meet them. I didnt follow because I am not interested in hearing how much they like my ginger and how much they want to take ginger. After the meeting, Mum brought ginger back and she told me she couldnt bear and she almost cry just now when she saw ginger playing with them. I couldnt give any reaction other than 'orh' and get back to my tutorial. Later I check with my sis and she told me mum actually went to a corner and stand there with tears in her eyes while watching ginger and them. So what do you want me to do?
Morally, i dont know how to help.
Financially, I cant help.
But what I think is what's ours will be ours in the end....
When she first came..
After 2 weeks...(fatter &cuter)

<< Home