Saturday, September 09, 2006

Week 15 ended, week 16 coming. 4-5 months later I will be finishing my tertiary studies in nyp hopefully.

I am left with about 1 month in Seraya. Though I have been through some high and low tides in Seraya there that makes me lost my focus in life before, somehow I couldnt bear to leave there.
I learnt alot for this IA, let's forget about learn what knowledge, but like what Goh say, i experience things that cannot be taught in classrooms. From someone who got so upset about what had happened to someone who know how to enjoy working there....it's me. Of course if I were to say I am not concern about my IA grades, who will believe? Mandy, Shu Mei they all will be the first few who keep shaking their heads. I AM CONCERNED..definately. But what has happened had happened, things couldnt change anymore. To be upset over the same old issue all the time making oneself suffer, i chose to see things in a different angle. To stress about the feedback issue, I chose to enjoy my work instead. I guess I did the right thing. At least now I am really happy when I am doing my work. I avoid thinking about the results if not how many countless of insomia nights I will be entitled to?

Last night before I turn in, I was thinking if I didnt get the results that i want (which is expected what will happened), what will I do? Maybe, I will just get changed and go out, telling mum I am not in good mood;I will come back when I want to. Then where will I go? Msia?No. Rent a room in hotel?No, what if the room is haunted?( I am already in bad mood, still trying to scare me?). Go west mall and play that tank battle? No. So where?

In the end...

The conclusion is I haven come up with an idea what if things really happen. But I guess things will happen the way they are meant.

Sighz, laugh and move on.
Sky may be cloudy now but I guess it will be clear soon.

Dont think too much. Let's enjoy working .