It's friday..
Did you guys realise that I no longer cheer that it's friday cos weekend no need work?GOT?GOT?GOT?
I guess I am used to the working life le...dont mind continue staying and doing my project. If they can give me a more proper and spacious working desk, i will be much more happier.
I went to S1 plant on tuesday with Lily and the contractor, trying to identify susceptible locations for CUI and taking some relevant photos. Wa lao...I walked all the way into the plant..and they accompany me walk around the plant ..I felt so bad about it. They climbed ladder I also climbed...wa lao...dont expect the staircase we saw during cptc times hor...NO LOR...it's all LADDER....this time round i manage to see more of the plant ....stupid furnace side so hot...went into the plant at 10.30am and got out at 12.30pm...best timing huh...didnt have the time for lunch so i drank whole bottle of water in..hot n thirtsy eh...but...wa lao eh....after i drink, gastric pain...damn damn damn...run up and down the company to prepare for the meeting with sup...in the end I left with 10 min for lunch...chop chop eat with Lily and off I go...Margaret was stunned to see me in overall, sweating, running here and there, haven have lunch while they finished their lunch and chit chat there...
TIME NOT ENOUGH LA!!!!!!!!!!
Ony was on course for 1 whole week, so less 1 person to help/guide me...speaking of this...today alot didnt come sia..other than Larry who is on holiday, Wan shi duno on what matter, Lih Ren on leave, Chee Peng dunno go where,Lily medical checkup, didnt see Richard too..walk past that mark tan office, he also not in...plus ony nt around...the company like empty empty lidad...weird weird feeling...hahaha...but still
TIME NOT ENOUGH LA!!!!!!!!
More and more things coming up for me...
nxt fri I gotta present to my whole department in seraya..
need to finalise my pbp presentation...burn into cd, practise...
CUI project in progress..rushing..
mandy birthday coming soon
phoebe birthday coming also..
etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc..
Today finally I meet up with my good fren...mandy!!!!!!!!!!(Kinda last min) yes so happy...mandy...happy anot...u sure happy...cos u sms me say u happy...hahha...got tell him the plumber story....?haha
We meet at commonwealth...at 6.30pm...we talk/chat/gossip from the moment we meet till the moment we bid each other goodbye...at 10.30pm..talk/chat/gossip none stop...we catch up with each other so much...juz so much...so much...the feeling is nice really...yes mandy..we muz try to meet up more often man!
Mandy is one of the really gd fren I nv regret knowing...We dont have to meet up very often to maintain the trust we have...U muz take care okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok
Today is Teachers' day
Let me wish all nice lecturers and trainer 'happy teachers' day' to:
1.Allen
2.Goh
3.Dennis
The rest of lecturers..i nt very very close with you all..so i save my wish...haha...
but then still...
TIME NOT ENOUGH LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<< Home