Friday, September 15, 2006

It's friday
But strange, I am not in enjoying mood , my heart seems to be at....

This week has been quite ok for me, happy in a sense...haha..
Too many unbelievable things happened and till now I am wondering if i am dreaming.

I still go to the plant doing the site survey with Ony.
I still redo my CUI project for the 3rd time and hopefully the last time (CUI...more than $10 million US dollars leh...haha)- this has become our joke of the week. 'DIE DIE MUZ MENTION' -that's what i said.

I got my new task from Ony today, updating certificates for SRV(Safety Relief Valves)
I went for dinner and movie with phoebe last min today (JW last min CMI, Phoebe last min jio..haha.cool)

The movie 'Pulse' wasnt great at all, about 10 people occupy the cinema for this movie only, not scary and no ending. With the super cold air con in West Mall, it wasnt that enjoyable. Managed to get something for 2 special persons..hehe..at least this make me abit happy..

To avoid misunderstanding, i better dont post some 'sensitive' matters ...haha.. everything actually happens ...am i dreaming?hahaha