I saw the photos that Shu Mei sent me , the funny photos in SGS. Of course i do envy her becasue such things wont happen in Seraya Chemicals. In Seraya Chemicals, the people there are serious in work, I guess no one will ever get a chance to see them taking pictures like what Shu Mei they all did in SGS. Then i was aksing myself this question, yes i envy but dont I like the working enviroment in Seraya Chemicals?
I guess I do like the working enviroment, especially more to inspection area which i detest initially when i first came in. To me, inspection is just see pipes/equipments , corrosion corrosion and corrosion. I was even very certain that I die die will not put Material science engineering as my choice in UNI.
But now i am trying very hard to find out which course i shld pursue in order to become inspector. Weird? I think so too. I grow to like inspection work. Yes, material science engineering is in my mind now. Even mech engineering.Now i realise I doubt i'll die if i didnt get Chem Engineering.
Talking about the funny photos, funny photos = funny times. Ok la, I have to admit I dont have it in the company. Though Ony and I get 'funny' at times, but most of the time, both of us were in serious mode in working. No one in Seraya Chemicals will get to see the LT that you guys see. I blended into their working style, of course there are times when I do get funny about lifts on columns, bubble counter for pop test, cotton & metal...of course i do complain to Ony when i have to redo the project for 3 times, telling him I almost doze off while finding iso drawings...But at the end of the day, I still deliver the work nicely done to him. Work and joke, i learn how to manage better now. I get extremely contented when i see how nicely i organise the files for CUI that was on his place. A sense of satisfaction.
Another thing, I hope I can maintain who I am now, i dont want to fall into any trap anymore. No chance.

<< Home