Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I didnt want to blog about today one..
But if i dont...I'll regret cos it's juz too happening today

First thing in the morning

Liting dumpty lied on the floor
Liting dumpty had a great fall
All the Jurong east people and All the singapore people
couldnt bing liting back together again

YES LA...I FELL DOWN AT JURONG EAST LA..

damn....fell down in front of soooooooooo many people...there are so many people line up for that free newspapers...all of them watched me fall...damn it...so embarassing...there is a kind indian guy who helped me picked up my things...MY HP FELL ALSO...AHHHHHHHH...what if there are some reporters hiding at some corners..took my shots and post it on magazine coverpage, newspaper headline..

something like :' A gan jiong lady fell at Jurong East in a rainy morning'

NO..........how am i going to go to work from tomorrow onwards...i tink i gotta find alternative route to walk.

blame it on the mrt...so slow...
blame it on the floor...so slippery..

AH......tomorrow how.....throw face..throw throw throw...

but anyway..i didnt injure la..other than toe got sprained....damn it ....what a stupid morning..

I thought things will be fine after a fall....attended meetings as usual, lunch as usual and today...Ony officially become my new master already...I asked for pay raise..but he said provided his pay 'raised' then he raise mine... :(

I was doing my work in the design office, away from my office...far away...

then Lily come and told me

'Liting, stop ur work for the time being first..your professor is here.Wan shi jux called me...faster go '
(Note:She used the term 'professor')
Me:'What..wah..scary la...so sudden...how how how..'
Lily:'dun worry...juz tell him what you have done lor...i support u, u support me...'
Me:'kk....'

I walked gan jiongly to the place (which i also duno where he is...i tot in larry office)
when i come out of the lift, Wan shi saw me and said' your professor is here...'(Note:She also used the term professor..haha)

After chatting with sankar for dont know how long, I walked gan jiongly to find Lily and i saw Lily and Ony talking so i walked towards them and breathe out...HAHAHAHHAHAHAHa...Lily was anxious to ask me about the matter so 3 of us started chatting there....suddenly i turned to Ony...'new master..you muz tell larry how hard i am working ok..' haha...then Lily mentioned about the incident to Ony where larry saw me in the plant working with Lily..

Then...Ony suggested'Lily...then next week i bring liting to the plant climb column..then you act you duno something and u bring larry to the plant there..then larry will see liting climbing column la... ' HAHhahhA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...3 of us were laughing and laughing....
but in the end i left the conversation first and got back to work...

Then one more thing...My assessors are GHH and alberty?! OMG....haiz....

I still couldnt believe what had happened...especially the stupid fall....

Haiz..