Friday, September 29, 2006

1, 2, 3 attachment's over!!! (soon...well I am still in company when I am blogging.)

Last day of work, besides finishing off the task given to me and handing over my CUI project back to Ony..basically I am free.

How should I start it...all along I am looking forward to today, even in the morning, i was so happy that it gonna be my last day in Seraya.

I handed the farewell gifts to Wan Shi, Chao Yan and Lih Ren. I started to feel abit sad. Afterall, all of us have been working together for 4 months. They hand me the farewell gift from company and during lunch time, they brought us out to eat. I started feel more sad.

Once return from lunch, I managed to finish up my tasks and was chatting with Cha Yee in msn.The technologists were also trying to find out from me which nxt IA students are good/bad etc etc..haha

I started to clear most of my things and finally I went down to look for Ony to hand him back the project officially, informing him where my successor should start after I leave. I passed him the farewell gift and put Lily's on her table. We wanted to take pictures but I couldnt think of where to be the background. In the end, our wonderful Ony suggested take at Lily's desk,he claimed though she is not around but we can sense her presence and he went to dig out her helmet and placed beside us when we were taking pictures. He's a funny guy at times which most people wont believe it. Come on, everybody, trust me, he can get funny at times one.


*After taking 2 photos..*

Ony: enough? Or you want more of my pictures?

LT: NO NEED

Ony:Haha

*ar bish*

He uploaded the pictures and sent it to my seraya email, hotmail and yahoo. Wa lao, he keep laughing when he knows my yahoo email address. Please lor, the email was created way back dont know how many years ago lor. Nevertheless, due to my last few hours in the company. I got no more tasks and I went back to my workdesk. Then I received another farewell email from Ony. Haiz.. this time round i am really super sad liao.




The content of the email goes like this:

LT,

I and also on behalf of Lily would like to say thank you for your support and works in Seraya during your attachment. I hope this attachment is beneficial to you in one way or another. Lastly, I wish you all the best for your study and your future. Keep up the good work and don't give up in chasing your dream.

Warm regards,
Ony Suryono Gunawan

So what did i reply :

Ony

Thank you!

Best wishes for your career too!!!

Lee Theng

Wa lao, I dont know what to say anymore. Yes, seraya in the end has become a nice working enviroment for me, even cha yee said that i really learnt alot .Yes, thanks to Lily,Ony etc etc. They made my attachment wonderful. So much so I will miss Seraya but I just want to leave today and enjoy myself. Cos I know how hard I have been workingand if i continue to work the way i work all this while , I can die .Hence, when Ony asked me if I want to stay for 1 more week, i declined it. Not that I dont want to work for him but I know I need a rest.

Initially I thought I can just leave seraya without traces of sadness. This is because I never have the kind of close relationship with colleagues like my other frens do. But as time goes by, never did i realise that, all along i have a good relationship with my colleagues. Let's take thursday as an example. I have to do IDMS for heat exchanger and this task is nt easy at all. Chao Yan , one of my technologists( we hardly talk unless for work) offered to bring me for a plant tour for SMPO 2(2nd plant of seraya). We walked all the way through the whole plant for one and a half hour and he explained everything in details to me. Thinking back, suddenly I felt that I am the most fortunate IA student . I learn things that many IA students who got attached here nv have the chance to learn. I guess I can get the award of 'go to plants most often IA student'. If i am not wrong, I am the first IA student who went to the plant so often plus my inspector allow me to go into the plant alone and meet her. I am the first IA student to witness the safety relief valve pop test.

Thank you to all the people who made my attachment unforgetable. Thanks larry for your guidance. Thanks Cha Yee for guiding me when I was first attached here. Thanks Wan Shi, Chao Yan and Lih Ren for your help. Thanks margaret for teaching me how to changet he ink jet for the photocopying machine, Thanks Chee Wee for bring me to the plant and lab tour. Thanks mash for teaching me how to find iso. drawings in design office(but i still dont know how to until Ony taught me again..haha). Thanks steven for helping me when you know I need help. Thanks Richard Tan for pressing the lift button for me and asked me not to repay you by marrying you. Thanks Uncle Ronnie for fixing the folding machine for me. Thanks Mr Lai for teaching me find complicated drawings.

Thanks to Mr Ang(lily and Ony's boss) for guiding me through CUI project.

Thanks Lily for you guidance and care. Thanks for helping me to prepare myself when I need to present to larry. Thanks for teaching me so many things. Thanks for believing my capability. Thanks for everything you have done for me.

Thanks Ony for ur guidance and care too. Thanks for walking to the plant with me always.Thanks for praising me whenever I hand in my tasks. Thanks for explaining things to me in the plant. Thanks for lame-ing with me. eg. lifts in column,bubble counter, water plant,$10mUS dollars etc. Thanks to everything you have done for me too.

I guess I will definately miss you guys.

Thank you Seraya.