Friday, August 18, 2006

This week hasnt been too good for me.Other than the stupid headache(btw..i recovered le...thanks to the chinese physician's medication) and the super upsetting matter...I guess my life is okay.

Talk to Allen and Goh about it.Though they couldnt help anything but at least I felt better.I was given time to prove my hard work.Frankly speaking, I have no faith in myself.I feel like giving up yet still hanging on for no reason, feel like hanging on yet at times I feel like giving up.But it was the faith that Allen, Goh, Dennis, Shu mei etc etc who have in me, gave me the confident to do my best. I really have no idea what will be the outcome...but nw i believe 'life's unfair' and I finally understand what Allen means by 'Welcome to the real world'. And of course, with the help of inspectors (Lily & Ony) I believe I can manage one hopefully.

Happened to meet Dennis these 2 days(NOT ON PURPOSE) at Jurong east .Yesterday morning and today after work. Initially wanted to meet sm go woodlands pasar malam...den saw Dennis on my way to help sm get shoes cos she's having blisters wearing her new shoes. So we guys end up dinner at Jurong east. Went to search for shoes for sm with Dennis...in the end we bougth a pair that is chosen by him, appoved by me and i hope sm finds it comfortable.Anything you can take form 4A to counter 5 and take your quence number 1987 and complain about Dennis. The company pledge to provide best service to customers. Should you are not satisfied with the service, we will terminate the customer service officer (Mr Dennis) 's position on the spot. Thank you...HAHA...

Ok la..back to normal...the 3 of us have our normal dinner and chatting session lor.Dennis pattern all show out liao....since dont know when la. Aiyah...we are good buddy liaoz...no need hide hide one la. We are planning a bowling session on one of the fridays and play till late...WOOHOO....now waiting for Mr Dennis Tan to confirm his shift work schedule only...then we jio the potential 'ON' people...when i say 'ON'...i means you really bowl hor...

I have to admit seeing shumei and Dennis gave me the familiar warm feeling..after encounter what had happened, seeing them makes me feel happy again.Not only both of them, even a simple lame sms from phoebe and james makes me glad somehow, a tag from mandy makes me feel touched, a chat with cody in msn makes me pleasure. I do miss happy 6 frens somehow...

I hope next 6 weeks faster ends.I mean it this time seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home