Yesterday I didn't report to work and I went back msia to see doc. Initially I set alarm at 8.15 am so that I could call larry and inform him I am sick and wont be able to attend work. (I feel that he haven't come back to spore but the process technologist mislead me) the call was answered by the call machine. HAIZ...
I slept my way through 10am and woke up preparing to see doc and for one reason or another I threw my wallet on my bed.at that point in time,I keep telling myself that I muz remember to bring wallet out.
But gan jiong lt is forever gan jiong lt.
I juz walked my way out of the house,passed spore checkpt and msia checkpt.it was when I saw the money changer I remember that I need to change some money and starting searching for my wallet.
OMG
I left my wallet at home..on my bed there!!!!!
At this point of time, I was thinking whether shld I rush back home and get my wallet (if not no $ to see doc) but the clinic will be calling out names for those who will be seeing doc in the afternoon. If I am not there when they call my name den I will be dead.no see doc=no mc=....
I decided to make my way to the clinic first, requested them to arrange for me to see doc in the late afternoon so I can use 1 hr time to go back spore n get my wallet and come back again.
BUT..but..but
THEY REFUSED!!!!
Because they say they know my mum too well, money de matter can wait. I was thankful to them.One of the nurse offered to lend me RM50 but I declined. I told them I owe them first sat I will make my way back to return them the money.
I was 'diagnosed' to have throat infection. 1 day mc was given to me and of course some medications. When I was collecting my medication,one of the nurse say 'u didn't bring ur wallet rite?total is rm 36, next time when u come then you pay.'
I replied' eh..i will become back on Saturday to pay'
Guess what she sa...' nvm one..slowly..i am not afraid that u will run away...'
Eh...haha
What a day~

<< Home