Saturday, July 22, 2006

Piu~Piu~Piu~( Piu~Piu~Piu~=my own stimulation for fireworks) Haha

You will ask why fireworks?

Because
.
.
.

.
.
.
IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

I just cant believe that I struggled through a week already.Yes I am happy because tomorrow I no longer need to listen to that crazy frog song(yes..it's my alarm ringtone..only this kind of ringtone will make me irritated and wake up for sure)

Last 2 weekends I didn't get enough rest..last Saturday I got my first pay and I went back to msia to visit ah ma and of course..SHOP..yes this is the first time is shop till so shiok...muahhaha and last last sat was james bdae..played till midnite den came home leh..


I bought damn lot of things and my sister stared at me with that evil/jealous/murderous look ..Haha..and yes I finally bought zchen's ai qing shu~ but I have so busy till I didn't have the time to watch the vcd that came with the album.

This whole week I have been damn busy and stressful at work.With the problem that haunt me for 3 weeks already,it's damn depressing till Goh find me chat on Tuesday night.It was then I decide to share with him about what I think.Goh jio for lunch on wed but due to some miscommunication between CY and me,I didn't join them but I thought it was lucky I didn't join in.Wednesday I was sneezing like cow the whole day.I hardly will sneeze like cow but I don't know why it occurred on Wednesday..

Work like cow.
Sneeze like cow.
Wa lao eH...

Not forgetting Tuesday I was working in the design office.then a bunch of inspectors came,sat on the same table as me and discussed LOUDLY .It juz get quite irritated when I am trying very hard to draw the tube bundles in heat exchangers and suddenly one person's hand hit the table and my circle became oval...haiz..They even blocked my photocopying machine when I wanted to photocopy some document...

then this guy,he looked at me and asked

'eh..you contract worker ah?'

'no..attachment student'

then he went on saying some lame thing to other inspectors.

I went back to my desk and realized someone sat on my chair.As an attachment student,better take another chair and sit than to fight for that chair...

Suddenly..

That same guy 'scolded' the person who sat on my chair

'oie,why u sit at people de chair..didn't ask then u sit down..people want to do work de leh..'

'oh..saw-li saw-li(the way uncle pronounced sorry )' and he got up

I watch the drama move on...and laughed..

Then that guy turn to me and said

'I tell you..u come here not only muz learn how to work,muz learn how to scold inspector also..i am sure you at home didn't scold father one..so come here and scold the inspectors'

I gave them a silly smile .

So hor...u all see la..not I want to be pek chek but got people support me to be pek chek..muahahhaa...

Anyway,there are just more things���let's chat over a beer���right Mr Goh?HahahahA....



=back to something solemn=


I received news that my neighbour passed away on Tuesday.i call him 'ah pek' cos he is ah pek obviously . heard from mum that he was admitted to hospital, keep moving in and out of ICU but the last time I heard from mum is that he���s quite alrite already. nv will I expect that the funeral I saw at the void deck belongs to him.He is the only person who I can communicate Teochew with. though I am hokkien but I only know how to speak teochew as I grow up with my grandma. People like to call me 'teochew moi' when I am young cos I can speak really fluent teochew.but now not that good cos I only communicate with my parents in teochew occasionally.

He converted to Christian last minute before his death.Reason?

All his children all christians.He was worry that if he don't convert,nobody will 'bai' him after his death.

Recent years, I realized that are more and more people around me pass away.somehow it���s just so sad...

Ya....life and death is just a cycle.

Sigh

2 months later my family will have one more new member.

Not more siblings(I have enough of siblings nonsense already)..
Someone���just someone.
Wanna know who?2 months later come my house...:p