Monday, July 24, 2006


I slept my way all the way till 12 noon today.The feeling is juz too great till I am looking forward to the 1 week break after attachment ends.That whole week i swear no noon no wake up man!I dont like the feeling of waking up early in the morning...

Please leh....since primary school morning session I need to wake up at 4.30am to catch school bus and travel to singapore...it's damn tiring lorz...now is got time to sleep I sleep...sometimes Phoebe and Tze hui jio me to msia city sq to catch movie(it's feaking cheap) in the morning but I decline...not I dont want but I need weekend morning to catch some sleep badly...

But of course...there are exceptionally things I will do in different circumstances..

I told Tze Hui I might take the effort to wake up early in the morning and catch a movie in msia..I will do things she want me to do if


provided....



something happened that will make me happy till u catch me smiling without seeing my eye-->Jian ya bu jian yan

S-M-I-L-E

What are the things that I dont mind waking up early and will be smiling whole day?

1.Tio toto(the amount that i tio alone and can last me a lifetime one)

2.Given a day with zchen alone(muahhahahahaha.....slap me faster...is this a dream?)

- a day ->a week->a month->a year->a lifetime...hahahahahahahhaa

3.I met him (Who arz? Someone la...I also dont know who...muahahha...but confirm not someone simple ;p)

4.Perhaps next time I heng heng University offer me a place in chemical engineering...(perhaps nia horz..but i doubt i will wake up so early to smile haha)

5.I was given a big mansion and car and money and was told no need work for the rest of my life(dream on....)

6.Either Goldheart/SK suddenly give me a diamond ring->2 carot with 57 cuts(Awwww...)

7.Sleep for 48 hours already..


Haiz...I will tend to daydream alot when i am super stress....