Sunday, July 23, 2006

I guess last nite was catergorized into 'the horrific moments in Liting's life' if I plan to write a book nxt time.

Last evening met up with cody, allen, phoebe for dinner at clementi.The rest couldnt make it. It was quite an enjoyable dinner as it has really been a long time since i see allen le. Halfway through the dinner, Tze Hui called and suggested going to PUB.

So...did I go?

hmm....let's continue and see huh..

After hearing allen saying that there is a big screen and karaoke system, I was tempted. Called home and told mum i'll be late home last nite but i didnt tell her i am going to PUB.(Read the nxt entry...i got tell her hor...)

We managed to find the PUB that allen suggested. It's call' wine flaire' if i din remember wrongly(I only remember very clearly the person in charge soooooo cute)..along the prata house row..The place was big compared to other PUB(Cody say one..) and we order some beer and many songs to sing.Well, as it's my first time going, somehow or rather i am still not very used to it. I still go and give it a try cos i didnt want to miss out anything now. I know I may not have much time to have fun. This is the best time I can really try out as many things as possible. After the PUB, we had our supper at Prata house :)

We took cab home and I reached home around 2am plus....this is the best part that i wanna highlight.

*Note: PG -Parental Guidance* if you are still a kid..
Liting jie jie dont wanna frighten you all for nothing :p

Remember I said that there is a funeral at my void deck there in the previous entry?(OK...in case i didnt say...yes there is one...ah pek's funeral..does it ring a bell now?yes ?Good)

So I need to pass by the 'site' to take lift. I tried my best not to see things I am not suppose to see le..and it's already 2am plus and I am all alone, better to safe than sorry. Nevertheless, I only saw 1 person at the funeral there,I guess it's his son. I hurried my way to the lift.

Titi..titi...(The stupid sound when you press the lift button at my blk's lift)

The lift door opened.

I went in hurriedly.

I pressed the button '10' and '><' --> close button la..cannot see meh

'Door closing..titi..titi'(It juz sound totally the same if you watch the incredible tales de advertisement..that lift..)

I think I am safe.YES....I THINK ONLY...

Suddenly......

the lift door open by its own!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was stunned and held my breathe.

Nobody come in....

NVM...i press the close button again..

It open again and i tried it for the 3rd time and it juz happened the same thing..(there is 2 lift...one at ground floor the other at 12th storey...i couldnt take the other one cos the logic of the lift is..if one is at ground floor..the other moron one wont come down..so dont think i very stupid dont want take the other lift)

Por Bee...Por Bee....amitofou....dont lidad....
(It didnt help while i chanting in my heart)

Ta ma de....I ran out of the lift liaoz...

Still chanting 'Por Bee Por Bee' while running up the stairs...

Then I remember I could always take lift at other storey since that lift stuck at groud floor (beside there got the funeral)

I climbed and climbed and climbed..till 4th storey...should i take lift at this level?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

4=SI=DIE in chinese

so i climbed up one storey and took the lift...already trembling with fear...the worst thing is i juz wanna get into the house and locked the door asap and damn it...I couldnt find my keys!!

Wa lao eh......I spent 5 min searching...heng ah....finally...i made damn lot of noise while opening the door and 'bong' closed the door...

I took my bath and juz went straight to sleep...

One thing to make it clear...no spooky thing but because the atmosphere is juz so right that make it seems like one...I know that moron lift always problematic one but..last nite....the rite timing, rite place and rite person(me)...you cant blame me for being scared...

And i tried to make it sound/look nt so scary..

Yes..i'll try to be home earlier in the future...