Saturday, July 29, 2006

Hey guys...I tink I shld tell you all something very seriously.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's friday nite...woo hoo....

friday's nite=Liting's nite :D

Haha..same old words...I cant believe I survive through 1 week already.Woohoo..
I guess next 2 weeks I will be happy too because next wednesday I need to go back nyp for my bursary interview..so....Larry give me a day off....the following week wednesday...National day..woo hoo..public holiday...happy happy happy....

Let me bring you back to today....YES TODAY... :P

We planned to go Dennis house today and woohoo...we did...haha...The main reason of going is to pre-celebrate his birthday for him la..cos his birthday nxt tue....if actual day celebrate...cannot play till late cos everyone need to go for work the next morning...

And so we order pizza take away to Dennis house.The guys went back with him first and i waited for Miss Ng(Shu mei)..then both of us hop to get him a cake( Eh...for entertainment purpose...we din hop ok..we walk slowly)

Haiz...it rained suddenly..heavy rain...in the end Cody offered to get us umbrella but we wait and wait at the overhead bridge there and see no sight of him...so we decided to ask someone how to get to Dennis blk..cos the overbridge got 2 ways le...and it's raining we didnt want to walk extra mile with cake ...not we stupid ok...

Then we met a kind aunty..not only she asked us to follow her cos she live at blk 683..she lend us one of her umbrella and she share one with her son...thank you thank you thank you thank you so much....

We climbed knife mountains,swim oil wad i cant remember and finally...dada....we reach his house...smart liting and shu mei is forever smart liting and shumei...*blush*

We met his wife...a nice and friendly lady...and because Dennis has been aiming me and my phone...so I decide to be good friend with his wife instead...woohoo....we are GD FRENS already ok....we watch the same show,we have the same mindset towards Dennis(muahahha) ...we chat alot and no doubt we are gd frens...we recommend each other nice shows...and she lend me one of the korean vcds which she tink is nice and funny...we chat a far bit further and finally i announced

'Dennis...surrender...ur wife and I in same team le...hehehehe...'

Ok la...we had our pizza dinner at his house..oh and btw....his house quite nice..other than the coco smell...it's juz so perfect...the balcony ...the toilet..yes yes...the toilet in the master bedroom...and his photo since young...muahha...and we all concluded that he muz have gone for plastic surgery(ok la..he really more good looking comparing now and the past..haha)

We took few photos...fairly few...after the cake cutting ceremony(sound soooooooo serious) of course we eat the cake la....hahaha....we got some little jokes about photo taking and the just tea drink too...and we left his house at 11pm...



It's quite a enjoyable day...I made a good fren today ok...anyway happy birthday to Dennis in advance...

Next week tue i will be having my presentation to company sup le...wish me luck k....

I am waiting for nxt friday's arrival~~