I actually survived for 3 days.Yesterday morning was a bad one for me.Process overview still haunts me whenever i reach company.Cha Yee took 1/2 day lave and I was allowed to sit at her desk whole afternoon.Nobody know i was in Cha Yee's office all along..even the people inside there didnt know i am there(eh..i didnt take chance to sleep horz....i was studying the process overview there hor....but nobody look for me leh)
I guess yesterday dinner gathering was the only thing all of us look forward to.Mandy,Shumei,Cody,James,Phoebe,Dennis,Allen and me..my happy frens...We met at JEC and went for dinner at S11.We definately had a great time,sharing,laughing and complaining.Though we didnt see each other for few days..it just seems like we were apart for a long time.
We left ard 9pm..we vowed to meet each other weekly..all of us..the rite ppl @the rite time @ the rite place
last nite online was chatting with quite few people...one of the conversation was really funny.
6.20am i woke up todayit was a nice morning and i received the 'wake up'sms sent by cody to all my happy frens..all of 6 of us started sending each other our fav phrase EARLY IN THE MORNING.it may seems silly but i tink the 6 of us will find it sweet...juz like wad cody sent'...no matter hw hard or tired we are..juz tink of the kuai le peng you men..'
I am looking forward to our nxt gathering nxt week..
attendance list
mandy
sm
phoebe
dennis
allen
cody
james
lt
all the best to the ones listed above...take great care!

<< Home