The one
It has been such a long long time ever since a NEW someone who actually manage to capture my attention to.Imagine once you close your eyes,you will think of that someone and you cant help smiling.I lost this feeling for almost 2 years and i found it back recently.The one i am looking for,the one that he has what i all wanted..i name it,he has it but sadly i threw this feeling away.Not because he's not a good catch...HE IS A GOOD CATCH OK....not because i still have someone in mind..it's juz that i am tired.I have juz managed to throw away my burden and i dont want to pick another one.Not because i have already forgotten what had happened..I didnt forget everything at all even i say i did,i did it with good intention.It's hard to love someone,it's hard to hate someone also.There are certain things i really can understand but it juz depends if i wan to do so anot.Juz let me have my way,once i am tired..i'll stop.Juz like now,i decided to stop.I finally step into the so-call 'tired period' but i began to see hope in other prospects of my life.All i want to do now is to work hard for what i want.
No need to bother to guess who the new person is cos 80% you all wun know who's that and it doesnt matter anymore cos i had already threw the feeling away ,far far away,so far away.
I think it's time to declare 'I dont have anyone in mind anymore' :)
No more old flame,no more new fire.

<< Home