Friday, April 07, 2006

happy belated bdae to me!!!

I turned 19 le...one year older,one year closer to the working society...have been busy with gatherings last few weeks..and yesterday was my 19th birthday...thanks for all the frens who wished me and of course thx my gang for the little surprise that you all gave.The trip to night safari was great though it rained(every year 5 apr confirm rain),going out with u guys never get bored...the supper was fun...haha...that's what i meant by having the right people doing the right things : )

19 le...more responsibility ,more maturity are required from me..yesterday i was at a loss when i am making a wish before blowing the candles out...and i think very hard...then i realise i dunno what to wish for,cos i wanted alot of things..in the end,i wished for a simple little wish....but cannot tell..later din come true i cry sia..haha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw myself from a fren's eye...it's like history repeat...so familiar and so sad.....I havent got the 'enlightenment'...can i dun wan the 'enlightenment'?I cant love and i cant bring myself to hate..maybe i can juz go back to the past ya?can i?no...?really cant?ok lorz..