addict
I respect those ex drug addict who turn over a new leaf.It hasnt been easy for them to kick the bad habit.
Imagine that person solely depend on the drug to survive and if one day that person decides to quit,he needs alot of determination and will to kick it.It isnt an easy process.It may take a short period of time (to people like us who are not addicted to drug) but it is forever to them to go through the painful process of quitting.It's not rare to know that they might want to give up half way,cos i may give up halfway if i cant hang on.I am just someone who have little determination..
Eh..dont mistaken that i m addicted to drug just because i typed such a entry tonight.
I am still leading a healthy life~i suppose/most prob
Hmm,i dont smoke,dont take drug...so i shld still be considered 'alrite'
Like what allen say,i do need a break from everything.Everything is coming to me at the same time and i catch them offguard.I just cant have quiet moments i need some distractions.perhaps mandy,this will explain why i am 'hyper' recently.I am just trying to get distracted.I gotta bear till after exams before i can really take a break from everything.Perhaps out of this country (but to where?haha),perhaps i should stay at home for a few days,away from any communication tools(but sure canot one),perhaps i should go somewhere after exam(there can only be 1 place i will go..but confirm not going to die..haha)perhaps i should just knock my head twice(not banging my head...see properly..is knock) and i will be fine.
Give me a 5 when you see me ,that might cheer me up(but i may not 5 back to you)
haha.....i think monday's badminton will de-stress me somehow.
yeah!
Regards
liting

<< Home